Sunday, September 7, 2008

Promise Keepers 2008

This past weekend my friend, Alan and I, went to Promise Keepers in Cleveland, Ohio. I was very rejuvenated after Saturday afternoon. The same message was pretty much given this year as last year. It seemed this year was more crystal clear. Right now 65% of men in the church are struggling with some kind of addiction and that includes me. We need each other. We need to get connected with one another. We need to keep ourselves accountable. We cannot do this alone. We need to go through the battle together in order to protect our families and friends.
Two of the speakers I heard this weekend were Samuel Rodriguez and Ricky Rigsby. They had awesome messages and were very passionate. I urge you to go to promisekeepers.org. There you will find a lot of useful material. Men, we to need to stand up and fight .

No comments: