Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving

I really enjoy this time of year. I would have to say it is my favorite time of the year. This year has a different meaning and I'm sure it was the same as the years before but I just didn't get it. Kind of like trying to get TV cable out in the sticks.
Two weekends ago we moved into our new home. On that Saturday, 5 men from the church helped my family and I move all of our big stuff into the house. I feel so blessed to have a church family like that. I would like to thank Bobby, Brian, Brad, DJ, and John for the help that day. I would also like to thank my family for having the patience to put up with me. It was definitely a blessing to see our beds, dressers and furniture get move in by 2pm. Thanks again, guys.
About 2 weeks ago my 12 year old came down sick and went through a series of different stages of illnesses. Right now he is in the hospital recovering from an infection that was in his hip. His white blood count was real high, he had a fever and his right leg hurt real bad. He is doing better now and update as time goes on.
I have had a lot of people praying for him and I want to take time to thank each and every one of you. I know he has been on several different prayer list and I can see God's healing hand at work.
I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving tomorrow and remember to thank our heavenly Father.

No comments: