Before I start, I want to apologize for the delay since Thanksgiving.
I picked my son up from work on Saturday night and he was telling me about a conversation he had with a co-worker. My son was describing a tattoo he saw with the third commandment in it. With a serious look, the co-worker asked if that was the right to bare arms. My son was astonished at the response and asked if he knew what the ten commandments were.
Later that evening he was telling his girl friend about the conversation where she asked if it was the right for women to vote.
The generation coming up has no clue who Jesus is. Our youth are becoming caught up in the things the world has to offer.
It is sad what our children are exposed to. It seems more and more children are caught up in physical abuse resulting in death, killing each other or committing other crimes. We need to set an example.
In my Wednesday night bible study, my friend DJ asked what made us angry and are we willing to use our anger for something possitive and correct it. I want to make a difference in kids' lives, including my kids. Whoever reads this, please pray for me that God will lead me to make a difference.
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment