Wednesday, August 22, 2007

PK 2007

Last weekend, Friday & Saturday, I had the privilege to attend Promise Keepers in Cincinnati. There were 16,000 men and their sons in attendance. Men were coming up to the front, broken, to receive Christ. The theme this year was "Men of Integrity" and how we should not be passive; standing up for what we believe in.
We need to care for our families, spiritually lead our families and protect our families.
I have never attended a Promise Keepers event before but I do plan on going back next year. There were men there who shared their testimonies and how they overcame. It reassured me that no matter what your going through God can get you to the other side. I would highly recommend to anyone that hasn't attended one of these conferences, to go. As men we need to stand shoulder to shoulder and fight the good fight.

No comments: