Thursday, July 26, 2007

Be Prepared to give an answer

One of the things I keep saying that I'm going to do is study the Bible more, or actually at least open it. My study time has fallen due to other things crowding that has crowded out God and His word. I was once again faced with the chance to witness to someone but wasn't sure the answer to his comment. He is Jehovah Witness and was quoting scripture from his bible. I know where to look to show them the scripture where Jesus is God. I need to know more. Our time is short here and our task is to try and lead people to Christ. I have nobody to blame but myself for not sharing God's word and witnessing. There are several different studies found on the internet, at the bookstore, and our church. We spend enough time in front of the television, on the internet, at a game and just hanging out but we can't give God half an hour of our time. I'm not excluding myself and I know there are people out there that are deep in His word; I commend you. Please, someone challange me. Ask me when the last time was that I spent with God.

No comments: