Thursday, July 5, 2007

Starting An Evil Legacy

One of the first followers of Aleister Crowley was a gentlemen by the name of L. Ron Hubbard. For most people, including myself as of a couple years ago, this name was not recognizable. L. Ron Hubbard took alot of the teachings of Crowley and used them for his own cause, The Church of Scientology. Today this cult has a large number of followers including several Hollywood actors and actresses. These are the same stars of the silver screen that get on talk shows and talk about the Church of Scientology and how great it is and the public eats it up. It can't be all that bad if Tom Cruise and John Travolta are in it, wrong. John 14:6 states 6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. That means scientology or any other way can't get you to heaven, but Jesus. L Ron Hubbard was following a false, evil prophet and now that has spread.
One of the things I heard about is a website called prayformedia.org. As christians, we need to pray for those that are following a false god. I used to hate the entertainers after I started studying the secular music and movies. I heard something a while back stating that we should pray for these people.

No comments: