Monday, July 9, 2007
Can Christian Music Be Bad?
A few years ago I had a lady come up to me at work and said that God had told her that I was listening to much music. I was pretty upset and really didn't say anything at first but in my heart I was saying, "How dare you, I listen to Christian music." She went on to tell me that God wants me in His word more. I told her I didn't have any bible audio or I would listen on my cd player. Of course, since it was from God, the next day she handed me a brand new KJV Bible on cd that had never been opened. She said she bought it and was holding on until God told her to give it away. Bottom line, satan can even use Christian music to keep us away from God and his word. Lately, I've been listening to alot of Christian music and believe it's time to tap into God's word, audio or written, and set the music aside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment