A few years ago I worked at a Christian Book store. I really enjoyed working there but the sad thing is that my paycheck went back to the store because of the purchases I made from my own thinking. Most of the things I bought there was music. I probably bought the majority of my collection that I have now at that store.
I also deprived my family of getting bills paid on time, missed car payments, mortgages past due and almost lost my family.
I still struggle with temptations but I'm doing alot better than I was. For years I served the "money god" and never was fulfilled. There is only one true God that can fill your life with happiness, meaning and purpose. He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to die for our sins. All we have to do is cry out to Him and repent of our sins.
Friday, July 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment