Thursday, July 26, 2007

An Evil Man 2

Before I get started, I want to say that I just read my friend John's post, Reflections Of Morality: Part 4 and I really enjoyed this four part series. I would highly recommend this to Christians and non-Christians alike. It also compliments the things that I'm writing about and sheds a little light on some subjects. I'm still learning how to put my thoughts in writing.

Aleister Crowley was noted for getting kicked out of Italy for molesting and sacrificing over 100 children. He has experimented with several different drugs and also has practiced different rituals of the occult.
To know of all the different musicians and celebrities that are either direct followers of this man or inderect followers of this man, makes me raise a red flag.
There was a time when I didn't know who Crowley was and what he stood for. I had the first two albums by Ozzy Osbourne which had a song on one of them called Mr. Crowley.
Now, that I have done my research I know the truth behind the name.
There is a new generation out there that is listening to the music that came out in the 70's & 80's, that doesn't have a clue of what they are listening and who these artists serve. We need to reach them before they head down the path of destructiond. The sad thing is, we have lost a lot and alot are traveling down this path.

No comments: